Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beyonce eat your heart out


I get to school this morning and this little boy is following me. I introduce myself and use my English 1 introduction skills Hello! Name is Latanya. What's your name? Nice to meet you. Good bye. The boy answers my questions in perfect English but he looks confused when I tell him my name (I don't remember his name). I go into the teachers lounge and I am getting ready for class with Myuang and Michelle drinking my Korean coffee and there's a knock on the door. Here is the little boy again he asks me my name and I tell him Latanya but he still has a confused look on his face. Michelle says this is one of my six grade students and he couldn't wait to meet the new English teacher. In my head I'm thinking this is why the boy has been following me around school this morning. So at lunch Michelle tells me the little boy thought the new English teacher was Beyonce and wanted to meet her...lol. I guess if I'm Beyonce Daniel's is Jay Z.
Tan

No comments: