Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MVP

So yesterday Latanya participated in her school's sports day. She played t-ball with the faculty. Not only did she do a great job, she was also named MVP. She batted .500and made several great defensive plays in center field. When she told me the news I was so excited. I am so proud of her. I can't help but say, I taught her everything she knows. For her MVP trophy they presented her with a giant size lemon flavored Gatorade. She was cheered to give a speech afterwards. She made sure to thank all her teammates for their support. I could just imagine how much fun she had.
On a sad note for the day, LT went to the dentist and was told she needed to have her wisdom teeth pulled. Boo! :-( She is bummed out about it. They take them out tomorrow after work. The doc said all four must go. It's good she is doing it now though, because we have a long weekend and she will have time to recover. It looks like I will be playing nurse for my soon to be chipmunk face.

No comments: