Sunday, April 19, 2009

This is why I need to learn Korean


I probably would never share this story but it was so funny that I just had to repeat it. Daniel and I went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse (we really can't escape this place) our server didn't speak much English but the menu was in English so it was fairly easy to order. As an appetizer we shared some hot wings and ranch which were bomb and they tasted the same as back home. The soups, salads, and side items reflected the Korean culture like pumpkin soup and fried rice. As for the main dish the steak was bland so we brought it home to add some of our OB seasoning and horseradish. Overall, it was a great experience. Before we left the restaurant I had to use the restroom, I go upstairs and open the stall and there was this fancy inspector gadget toilet staring at me. When I finished I turned around to flush the toilet but there were so many buttons and pictures to press that I picked the one that I thought was to flush the toilet. Next thing I see is a thin long tube pop out of the toilet and it starts squirting me with nasty toilet water. I was in such shock that I just stood there for a few seconds. I finally moved out of the way only to watch the water squirt in the air and fall onto the floor making a huge puddle. I was hoping that the water would stop but it kept going. I stood in front of the toilet waterfall trying to stop it, out of the corner of my eye I spot a huge red button that I assumed was the stop button and luckily it worked. I ran out of the bathroom so fast only to have to explain to Daniel why I had this huge wet spot on my shirt...lol. I swear this kind of stuff only happens to me.
Tan

No comments: