Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Gym

After much debate, mostly on my part, Lantanya and I decided to join the gym. We signed up last night for 4 months. The trainer/manager was very helpful and spoke enough English for us to understand. The last time I was a part of a gym it went well for about a month and then a week here and there. After that I basically just kept donating money to LA Fitness for no reason because I was too lazy and unmotivated. Also as many of you have seen for yourself, looking at me, I don't exactly scream out gym member, do I? Well, we are excited about it thus far. We are going to have our first workout after school We are pumped and hopefully we will stay motivated. I think the gym will give us a hobby, I guess. We have a lot of down time when we get home. We mostly just play cards or watch a movie. So now we can be active and start living an active and healthy life. Boy, do I sound like an infomercial. Well wish us luck, it's time to sweat, well, at least me anyway. Latanya says she refuses to sweat at the gym. And I said good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Perhaps I can live through you vicariously. I'll be your cheerleader.