Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Some of my favorite students


Here is a picture of some my favorite 3rd grade students. Every time I have class with them they surround my desk and ask me to sign their English books. I really enjoy teaching the 3rd graders because they are so adorable and are at the stage were learning is fun. I practice the few words of Korean I know with these students usually when I am telling them to be quiet which catches them by surprise. This plan has kind of back fired now some students think I speak Korean or they try to teach me new words.
Tan

1 comment:

michelle McCaffrey said...

I can see why they are your favorites! It's great to hear you are enjoying your students. It sounds cliche, but children really do have a way of making the world a better place. They are indeed adorable!
Michelle