Thursday, May 7, 2009

Streak

For those who do not know; the Dodgers have broken the modern day record for most victories without a loss at home to start a season. This may be nothing to some and exciting for others. The Dodgers are 13-0 thus far at home. The previous record was held by the Detroit Tigers of 1911. I believe the all time baseball record is 21 games held by the Chicago White Stockings of 1880. One game at a time though. Anyway, enough trivia, the season is long and they have a long way to go. But I cannot help but be excited for my beloved team. If it was not for the SlingBox, I would be going insane right now. Being able to watch the games here has been awesome. I feel like I am back home, and so does Latanya. But she feels like she is back home in the bad way, like lets watch something else, ha ha.
Not much is going on with us today just work. Latanya and I went to the dentist yesterday, I needed a check up . They are scaling my teeth. Which is like a teeth cleaning I guess. It's in two parts and I have to return next Wednesday. I really like our dentist. He is young and very nice. He speaks English very well. Plus he said I have great teeth, and he said he was surprised. I do not know exactly why he was surprised but I took it as a compliment. Anyway, let me say my dental experience here has been good.
I think this weekend we are going to try and do some sightseeing. Nothing too far or wild. We want to do some exploring and maybe some cheesy tourist stuff. We will make sure to take plenty of pics.

No comments: