Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

So on Friday Latanya had two of her four wisdom teeth extracted. She did really great through the entire process. The extraction only took about 20 minutes or so. The bad part is, she has to go back in two weeks to remove the other two. Other than the pain she is having a great recovery. The doctor did not give her any pain medication so Latanya is just taking extra strength Tylenol. She really is handling it well. Not much puffiness, we kept the swelling down as soon as we came home. I am trying my best to be the best nurse I can be. But I don't know if I can watch another chick flick, lol. We have basically been watching movies all weekend and eating lots of soup. It's been nice and relaxing not going out and just having fun at home.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Latanya! Wow..you are lucky! I am surprised that you don't have any pain med., but it sounds like you don't really need it. I think I waited too long and they were impacted. I seem to recall my students wondering why my cheeks turned green;>
Best to you and Dan!
M.