Monday, June 1, 2009

Diaper Cake



I miss doing arts and crafts so when I found out one of the teachers at school was having a baby I jumped at the chance to make a diaper cake. In Korea they don't have baby showers family and friends usually give the expecting parents money and gifts for the baby. Myung suggested a craft store across the street from Emart and I practically ran there. There was so much amazing stuff I ended up spending an hour and a half in the store just looking. Finally, I found everything I needed for my duck themed diaper cake. I got home and had a brilliant idea to add bubbles to the top of the cake to make the duck look like he was in a bath tub. It was perfect cause it gave me an excuse to go back to the store. It took me 3 days on an off to complete the diaper cake. I hope the teacher enjoys my creation.

No comments: