Monday, June 1, 2009

Myung and Tan Reunite



This past Monday Myung invited me over to her house for dinner. It was quite hilarious before she served dinner she asked me what I had for lunch at school that day. I told her and it happened to be the same food she cooked (rice, beef-galbi, garlic, mushrooms, ssamjang- spicy red chile pepper paste you put all the ingredients in a leaf of lettuce and wrap into a ball and stuff it in your mouth) it was so delicious and even better than what I had a school. I thought she looked well rested and elated it was great to see her not constantly stressed out about work. Myung said she is so fortunate to stay home and raise her son, i'm so happy for her but I really miss her at work. We spent 4 hours catching up, and reminiscing on the 2 months we taught together. Her son Kyu Min took out all his English books and wanted me to read them to him it was so cute when I finished reading one book he would pick up another book for me to read after 3 Myung told him to stop. All in all it was a great time.

No comments: