Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vacation


Our plan to go to Beijing, China has been pushed back to October due to extreme humidity. We decided to change it up and go to Thailand even though it will be humid there we can at least go to the beach and or pool. The week we chose to go on vacay so did everyone in Korea and the flights out of Korea were extremely expensive. After weeks of searching for a good fare we stumbled upon one on orbitz.com. Dan n Tan will be spending 6 days and 5 nights on Ko Samui and 1 day in Bangok we leave on 8/3 . I wanted to stay in a hotel because I want to spend my vacation time relaxing while on the other hand Dan wanted to stay in a bug motel also known as a beach bungalow (i'm sure beach bungalows are nice but it's not for me). We made a compromise if I booked a hotel then I would have to pack all of my clothes into a backpack....lol. I booked the hotel and i'm trying to fit everything I own into the backpack unsucessfully though. We are really looking forward to the time off, we'll take lots of pics, and update the blog.

Tan

No comments: