Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Easter




This Easter was really enjoyable. Latanya and I decided to go for brunch with Jess and Fran. We actually had a lot of restaurants to choose from that were serving a Sunday brunch. We decided to go to this New York style deli. We all had a huge breakfast. My breakfast special had eggs, bacon, pancakes, country potatoes and toast. We were really satisfied. The food was good but the pancakes could have been fluffier. Other than that it was wonderful. After brunch we headed to Namdaemun to walk around the market area. We strolled around and found some really great shops. I found a stationary store that was amazing. Latanya also discovered her new love for stationary like me. After walking around we headed back home and called it a day. It was really nice going for an American style breakfast. I will admit that we might not be craving an American breakfast as much as we used to because Latanya can make an amazing omelet and we have Bisquick.

No comments: