Thursday, April 1, 2010

Moving to JAPAN!!!

This may come to a shock but Latanya and I are moving to Japan. I know we can't believe it either. I mean wow! It kind of fell into our laps. We were talking to a friend of a friend who teaches there currently and were inquiring about university jobs. Well needless to say Latanya applied and she was offered a position in Osaka. We are sooooo excited and can't believe it. She will be making much more at the university. We are going to break our contracts in the Summer here in Korea and move to Osaka in August. We will be signing a new contract and everything. Well more info will follow. April fools. Ya, that is definitely not happening. We are still due to come back next March. Don't worry Fam and Friends we would not leave you again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had us going. . . for a minute! Well done! Do they celebrate April Fool's Day in Korea with pranks?

Lori + Dave Grose

Dan and Tan said...

No not really. We made sure to teach them though.

Anonymous said...

You really had me going. I was like WHAT???? and then OK another great adventure and then April Fools. I need to read faster!!!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

You really had me going. I was like WHAT???? and then OK another great adventure and then April Fools. I need to read faster!!!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh...I was getting so excited! As you know, that is where I taught and my friends would have jumped right in! :> Happy Easter!
Michelle